Posts for: July, 2018
What shows when you smile? Of course, your teeth and gums do. But, did you know that your smile also reflects your personality? A dull, drab smile projects a dull, drab image--both interpersonally and professionally. Can you change your flawed teeth and gums into an impressive smile? Explore cosmetic dentistry options with Dr. James Delaney, Jr. and Dr. Melanie Burke in Baltimore, MD. You'll be surprised at the changes they can make in your appearance and self-confidence.
A smile analysis
That where your new smile begins. Skilled in makeovers of all kinds--from simple to complex reconstruction--Dr. Delaney and Dr. Burke can show you how your smile can improve with today's best aesthetic treatments.
Your cosmetic dentist in Baltimore will perform a complete oral examination and take digital X-rays to explore your dental health. Then, you'll discuss the changes you'd like to make--for instance:
- Brightening stained teeth
- Repairing flaws such as cracks, gaps, and imperfect tooth shape
- Straightening a crooked smile
- Replacing missing teeth
- Replacing metal fillings with tooth-colored restorations
- Removing excess gum tissue (a "gummy smile")
Together, you and your dentist will agree upon a treatment plan that makes sense for your budget, time commitment, and desired outcomes.
Featured aesthetic services
Because of their extensive training and experience, Dr. Delaney and Dr. Burke can offer an impressive list of cosmetic treatments. One or more may be right for your smile. They include:
- Gum recontouring, to remove the excess soft tissue which shows when you smile
- In-office teeth whitening, a safe and proven way to brighten stained enamel by several shades
- Composite resin bonding, a repair process which adds layers of tooth-colored acrylic and glass to build-up flawed tooth structure
- Porcelain veneers, or laminates, which disguise the front of teeth spoiled by cracks, overlapping, surface pitting, and more
- Dental implants, to replace missing teeth from the root on up
- Porcelain crowns (full and partial), to support and enhance teeth which are missing a substantial amount of enamel
- Invisalign clear aligners, a faster, more comfortable and nearly invisible orthodontic system popular with teens and adults
Whether your smile is misaligned, damaged by injury, or simply suffering the wear down years often bring, you can feel and look your best and tell the world you're confident. Cosmetic dentistry from Dr. Delaney and Dr. Burke and their team will move you toward that laudable objective.
To speak to one of them and begin your smile makeover, call the office for an appointment in Baltimore, MD: (410) 764-7764.