FREE CONSULTATION FOR NEW DENTURE PATIENTS
EXPIRES DECEMBER 31, 2022
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR UNINSURED PATIENTS
DENTURES & DENTAL IMPLANTS
WE ARE A "MARYLAND HEALTHY SMILES" OFFICE
Patient Forms, Map, and Directions to our Baltimore Office
Your first visit to the Delaney/Burke Dental Group involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in providing your dental needs and improving your overall health.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, and educate them to the importance of obtaining and maintaining a healthy mouth.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for improvement by committing to continuing education to ensure that our patients are receiving the best dental care possible.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the necessary information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to meeting with you on your first visit.